Scroll down for streaming window.
We are so glad you’re worshiping with us!
Friends, we have changed our services to best serve our community as we are still responding to COVID. Our 8:30am traditional service is mostly the same, and it is now open for in-person as well as streaming. Our 11am is shifting to a more child-friendly service, and it is also open for in-person as well as streaming. We will continue to make pre-recorded services for steaming only; they will be shorter and will stream on Saturdays and Sundays at 6pm.
- Whether you are new or a regular, we want to hear from you. Please check-in and be counted!
- If you are visiting us and would like us to contact you, please leave us your email address or phone number. Thank you!!
- Download a Worship Bulletin (see below) to guide you in the service.
- Please consider supporting our ministry with online giving. You can also mail a check to First UMC Fox Hill, 1 Salt Pond Road, Hampton, VA 23664.
- You can also send a prayer request to Pastor Brian.
- You can watch our services below, on Facebook, or in HD on Vimeo.
Or click into “Hear the Invitation” and watch these short videos and fill out their forms.
After watching, please fill out the corresponding forms. Even if you cannot worship with us in person, there are many ways for you to be actively part of our church body.